Preoperative Admission Testing - Nurse Practitioner | Reliant Medical Group
Preoperative Admission Testing Nurse Practitioner - Reliant Medical Group located at the Worcester Medical Center/St. Vincents Hospital - Worcester, MA (Full Time 40 hrs)
Seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner in Preop Admissions to join Reliant Medical Group, a large muliti-specialty, physician-led, collegial group practice with large referral base.
When you join Reliant, you join a large, multi-specialty physician-led medical group where primary care providers and specialists work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost, and experience of health care. Through innovation and superior care management, Reliant is at the forefront of value-based care with a business model of patient-centric and physician lead care teams focused on their patients’ total well-being rather than productivity.
- Performs age appropriate preop exam, evaluation and treatment for patients undergoing the following surgical procedural area: vascular, general, urological, orthopedic, ENT obstetric, ophthalmic, podiatry, or other operation
- Takes history, including chief complaint, presenting illness, past medical history and interval history
- Orders lab studies when indicated including EKG and other blood work
- Screening for infection and any cardiac or pulmonary problems
- Excellent support staff and state of the art EPIC EMR system
Posted March 11, 2021