Chief Hospitalist Opportunity with Sound Physicians
Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful.
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Team of 12 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Award-winning program with supportive resources, including cancer care, cardiovascular institute, and a neurosciences center
- Aurora Behavioral Health services - a 62-bed facility for acute care crisis
- Hospitalists are primary code responders
- 34-bed, open ICU with intensivists on staff
- 27 bed ED with 55,000 annual visits
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred
About Sound Physicians
As a physician founded and led organization, we provide strong physician Leadership and evidence-based processes along with the tools and infrastructure required to deliver care that is focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and hospital performance. Our model is designed to ensure providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables us to drive improved outcomes. With 3,000+ providers in nearly 40 states, we have a strong foundation that is transforming healthcare around the country while fully supporting our patients, providers, and the communities we serve.
Posted January 26, 2021