Internal Medicine Physician | Optum
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join our Outpatient Team in Torrance, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8 AM – 5 PM
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient setting only
- Established patient panel; primarily adult/senior base
- 20/40 schedule - 40 min new patient appts and 20 min follow up appts
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in managed care setting preferred
- EMR Proficient
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Supplemental Compensation
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Wellness Program
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Posted October 5, 2020