Hospitalist at Thriving Independent Hospital in Pennsylvania
Growing employed physician group is seeking to recruit an Hospitalist physician to join the team in a thriving hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Join well-established group of 8 Physicians and 6 Physician Assistants. Physicians have 12+ years of Hospitalist experience. Very collegial work environment with a balanced lifestyle in acute regional setting. Seeking a full time Hospitalist.
- Group includes a Critical Care specialist, a Geriatrician and a Palliative Care specialist; great specialty support services on site and at nearby tertiary care center. Approximately 35,000 annual ER visits.
- Flexible scheduling to meet work-life balance; average 15 shifts/month, days primarily with some morning and evening rotations. Nights covered by Nocturnists.
- Case load average 18 patients plus low-level Physician Assistant supervision.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive straight base compensation model.
- Position includes full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined pension plan.
- Generous CME allowance and education time off.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
Posted July 23, 2020