Thoracic Surgeon Opportunity in Dallas, Texas
Baylor University Medical Center
Baylor Scott & White Health
The Department of Thoracic Surgery and Lung Transplantation at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas is a Board Certified/Board Eligible Thoracic Surgeon.
Baylor University Medical Center is the flagship hospital of the Baylor Scott and White Healthcare System, the largest not-for profit healthcare system in Texas.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(b) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
For more information, please send your CV and inquiry to Brittany Seibert, Physician Recruiter, Brittany.Seibert@BSWHealth.org
Posted October 5, 2021