Short Term Opportunity in Beautiful and Sunny California
A hospital in California is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Assignment is currently through September. They need someone to cover while they perm recruit.
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM for clinic.
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Nights and Weekend Call, weekend rounding hours will be pre-scheduled.
- Volume: Up to 14 per shift on weekday, up to 17 per shift on weekend day. 2-4 admissions per shift.
- Patient Ages: Adult & Geriatric
- Support Staff: 3 other Psychiatrists on staff, nursing, social worker, activity therapist, lab, radiological support, ability to consult with multi-specialties.
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Breathtaking California coastal community
- Average temperature in California is around 70 degrees
- Low property taxes compared to national average
- Access to tons of attractions: San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa, Yosemite and much more
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032017-2141
Posted December 29, 2020