Urology in Sunny Florida - Established Practice in a Growing Metro Area
New Urology Opportunity in Sunny Florida
Established Practice in a Growing Metro Area
Double-digit population growth has increased the demand for Urological services in this metropolitan Florida city. New patients are booked out months in advance and an incoming Urologist can build a full patient panel in approximately six months.
- General Urology (Robotics Available) – Employed Model
- One Clinic Located Across From the Hospital and 1:4 Call Covering Only One Hospital
- High Earning Potential - Base Salary and wRVU Bonuses
- Join a National Healthcare System with Over 180 Hospitals Across 21 States
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Known as “The City Beautiful”, this Florida metropolitan city is often overshadowed by its theme parks, childhood memories, and for being one of the top tourist destinations in the country. However, with its master-planned residential communities, top-rated healthcare, popular dining scene, and overall high quality of life, this city is one of the Fastest Growing Metro Areas in the U.S.!
- 230+ Sunny Days per Year and Average Year Round Temp. of 73 Degrees
- 4 Top-Rated Beaches in Under an Hour
- Cost of Living 24% Lower than the National Average
- No State Income Tax
- Major employers include AAA, Amazon, JetBlue, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, and Tupperware Corp.
- Ranked “Best Place to Live in Florida” and One of the “Top Places to Live in the U.S.”
Job ID: U 12737455
Posted February 8, 2021