A hospital in Oregon is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Ongoing
- Schedule: 7-10 days per month, 7:00 am - 7:00 am
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 24 Hour Call With 20 minutes response time
- Patient Ages: Adult, No pediatrics
- Procedures: CABG, Dissections, Sternotomy, Aortic Aneurysms, Mitral/Valve Repairs
- Cases: Open Heart
- Support Staff: Dedicated Anesthesia team, Perfusion team and Surgeon
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- Easy call schedule
- Fast credentialing
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -082019-20050