$525,000+ Income Potential | No Weekends | Shared Call | 90 Minutes to San Diego
Inpatient and outpatient
Southern California - 90 Minutes to San Diego
OB/GYN Opportunity - Shared 1:5 Call Schedule Block OR Time, Supportive Colleagues, & Newly Remodeled Facilities
$525,000+ Annual Earning Potential - Employer Paid Housing
Align yourself with an organization that can withstand the changes in the healthcare market. Work with a top-notch facility that has been serving the community for over 60 years. Enjoy a high earning potential with a practice that offers an excellent quality of life! Join a growing department of OB/GYN physicians! OBGYN physicians at this facility share call, assist one another in the OR and are eager to offer support and assistance to the incoming physician.
- Flexible Monday-Friday clinic schedule with a shared call schedule of 1:5 - covering just one hospital!
- Pristine facilities that include beautiful office space that recently underwent $3 million remodel
- Access to GYN Surgery - 50% Obstetrics, 50% Gynecology with Blocked OR time, Assistance in the OR and additional GYN work available
- Hospital contract position - guaranteed salary with RVU bonuses. Earning potential is well over $500,000 annually.
- Beautiful employer-paid housing available Monday- Friday
- $30,000+ signing bonus and up to $15,000 in relocation assistance available
- The position is open to 2020 residents/fellows. NHSC student loan forgiveness available and position is J1 and H1b visa eligible (position IS subject to H1B cap).
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified with a valid medical license. Preferably California licensure process started
Come see why everyone loves Southern California. There is great weather all year-round and a variety of amenities available to suit all of your interests.
- A family-friendly suburban community with an easy 90-minute drive to San Diego and close proximity to Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage and El Centro
- Cost of living is a fraction the cost of housing in LA, San Francisco, Orange County and San Diego with new, diverse and affordable housing - 4bed, 3 bath, 2,000-square-foot home for $200,000
- Excellent public and private schools - 20:1 student to teacher ratio
- Residents of this area can go from the beach to the mountains, to the desert - all in the same day!
Job ID: OBG 1293833
Posted June 5, 2020