Neurohospitalist Opening with Nationally Recognized Allegheny Health Network | Flexible Schedule
Saint Vincent Hospital
Allegheny Health Network
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full-time Neurohospitalist physicians to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Employed position
- Flexible schedule
- High growth inpatient consults due to hospital expansion
- If interested, academic opportunities such as teaching, participation in Grand Rounds, Journal Club and Case Discussions can be made available through the academic branch of the division
- Primary Stroke Center Certification (JC) – State-of-the-art equipment with 24/7 Stroke Alert Team and 24/7 Tele stroke Support by the AHN Cerebrovascular Center.
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Two Intensive Care Units (40 beds) with in house intensivists 24 hours/day
- Full neuroimaging capabilities (MRI/MRA, CT/CTA, cerebral angiography)
- Physician extender (CRNP) support
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – nine diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
About Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network has received numerous national, regional and local accolades for superior outcomes, quality care, and positive impacts on the communities we serve. Comprised of 14 hospitals, 5 Health+Wellness Pavilions and more than 250 primary and specialty care practices, the AHN team includes approximately 2,400 physicians, 21,000 employees and 2,000 volunteers. Together, we provide world-class medicine to patients in our communities, across the country and around the world.
Our physicians continually explore and develop new treatments that allow us to bring medical discoveries from the laboratory directly to patients. These breakthroughs help to save lives and give patients access to the latest treatments for disease and medical conditions. Allegheny Health Network is also committed to educating and training the next generation of doctors by serving as the clinical campus for both Temple University School of Medicine and Drexel University College of Medicine.
We have received accolades from numerous organizations, including Thomson Reuters, AARP, Healthgrades, and Consumer Reports. These accolades recognize our dedication to excellence, but they also strengthen our ability to tackle the diseases that confront us today so that we may find a cure for tomorrow.
Posted July 14, 2021