Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in a Lovely North Carolina City
A clinic in North Carolina is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 3 weeks on 1 week off each month
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 3:00PM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Call schedule: Approximately 7 days per month including 1 weekend per month (locums provider will not be required to be on-site for call). Locums provider will take call independently and manage the labor epidural service
- Volume: Average number of patients per provider per day: 3-5; Average number of surgical cases per month: 35
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: General surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Eye surgeries, OB and Endoscopies
- Support Staff: 4 CRNAs; 1 MD (MDA on site during daytime operations)
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- North Carolina’s beautifully preserved first Colonial capital has been described as the prettiest small town in the South. Edenton visitors enjoy the most intact Colonial courthouse in America (circa 1767), the 1886 Roanoke River Lighthouse, bay cruises, historic trolley tours, paddling on Edenton Bay, free boat slips and a charming downtown near the waterfront.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24025
Posted February 10, 2021