Primary Care Physician - Baltimore, Maryland
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Why work for LifeBridge Health? As the largest, most comprehensive, and most highly respected provider of health services to the families of the greater Baltimore region and beyond, LifeBridge Health is a model of excellence for both Physicians, APP’s, employees and the surrounding community. Each year we have more than 1 million annual patient encounters, offering outstanding primary and specialty care. LifeBridge Health Community Physician Enterprise, our employed primary care practice group, is seeking to add several internal medicine and family medicine physicians to our growing family.
Positions available in Hampstead, Catonsville, Randallstown, Towson, and Owings Mills!
This opportunity offers a VERY competitive compensation package plus EXCELLENT benefits including full health benefits, signing bonus, medical liability insurance with tail coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 401(k) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, Life Insurance, and employee discounts. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning health and fitness center!!
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
· MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School - Required
· Completion of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency - Required
· Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Maryland medical license, CDS & DEA license – Required
Join our Primary Care Team
· Full-time or Part-Time outpatient Employed Positions available
· Adult Medicine
· Chronic Disease Management
· Supportive and well-trained Medial Office Staff
· Large and diverse patient population
· Recent residency completion candidates welcome to apply
Posted May 25, 2022