Primary Care Physician | Family Medicine - American Health Network
As a part of the OptumCare network, American Health Network is seeking a Primary Care Advanced Practice Provider to join our growing team in Indiana with multiple practice locations available. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life’s best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care
- Fewer patients per day, longer patient visits
- Flexible scheduling options
- Procedures can include, but not limited to: simple skin surgery, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD’s, etc.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (Indiana/Ohio) or has (Indiana/Ohio) application in process
- Board Certified or board eligibility in Family Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
Posted December 20, 2021