Nephrology Division Chief Opening with Nationally Recognized Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s Hospital is seeking an innovative leader to serve as the Division Chief of Nephrology. This is an exciting opportunity for a gifted clinical and academic pediatric nephrologist.
Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH) and Phoenix Children’s Medical Group recently announced that that the six pediatric nephrologists from Pediatric Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers (PKDHC) will be joining the Phoenix Children’s Medical Group (PCMG), effective January 1, 2021. With the addition of these six providers, Phoenix Children’s is beginning a national search to lead our Division of Pediatric Nephrology.
- The Nephrology Division is active inpatient care, providing inpatient service across 435 inpatient beds, including 153 intensive care beds.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital currently has Arizona’s only dedicated pediatric dialysis center providing outpatient and inpatient hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, including an active CRRT program.
- PCH also has the state’s only dedicated Pediatric Kidney Transplant Program.
- MD or MD/PhD degree and be board-certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Must provide documentation of achieved accomplishments, and demonstrated proof of mentorship, leadership and scholarship in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Must possess effective interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills.
- It is expected that the candidate will be eligible for an academic appointment at the Associate Professor or Professor level of our affiliated medical schools.
- Experience in recruiting and recognizing the individual talent that will result in the creation of a nationally recognized Division of Nephrology.
Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only children’s hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals, including garnering all 10 shields in 2020 including nephrology. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s provides care across more than 75 pediatric specialties.
About Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s is one of the Nation’s largest pediatric health systems. It comprises Phoenix Children’s Hospital–Main Campus, Phoenix Children’s Hospital–East Valley at Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, four pediatric specialty and urgent care centers, 11 community pediatric practices, 20 outpatient clinics, two ambulatory surgery centers and six community-service-related outpatient clinics throughout the state of Arizona. The system has provided world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families for more than 35 years. Phoenix Children’s Care Network includes more than 850 pediatric primary care providers and specialists who deliver care across more than 75 subspecialties.
Phoenix Children's provides world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, we provide care across more than 75 pediatric specialties. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. They embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.
Posted July 12, 2021