OB/GYN Physician | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Long Beach, CA
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you! We have new opportunity for BE/BC Per Diem OB/GYN Physician to join our Specialty team in Long Beach community.
- Per Diem Schedule: Varied Shifts, approximately 1-2 shifts per week
- Outpatient based: Office consults, follow up appointments, procedures
- Comfortable seeing wide range of Obstetrical and Gynecological conditions
- Manage patient care for routine well woman’s exams, follow up appointments, contraceptive management, pre-natal care and in office procedures
- Average Daily Patient Census: 20-22 patients
- Clinical Medical Assistant support in office
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Obstetrics / Gynecology
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience, managed care background preferred
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
We offer a competitive Per Diem rate, medical malpractice coverage and eligibility for 401K plan.
Posted April 29, 2021