Physician Assistant Openings with Indian Health Services | Excellent Federal Beneftis
Position of Physician Assistant are located within Hospitals and Health Centers, Branch of Medical Staff Services in the Billings Area Indian Health Service. The position reports to Supervisory Physician or designee.
- Assess, plan and provide direct and comprehensive primary, therapeutic and preventive medical care to individuals (geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric and infant).
- Make diagnosis and decisions concerning medical needs of patients, formulates and implements plan of care which may involve various treatment modalities, prescribe medications, consult with other Healthcare providers.
- Provide care and preventive services to healthy individuals, including guidance in nutrition, illness prevention, accident prevention, growth and development.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to develop treatment protocols, standards of practice and policies for ongoing quality improvement activities for quality patient health care.
- Document data, patient assessment and care plan in electronic health record. Teach and counsel patients and family on disease prevention and health maintenance techniques.
- This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19
- Occasional travel may be expected
Browning, MT, Crow Agency, MT, Harlem, MT, Hays, MT, Heart Butte, MD, Lame Deer, MD, Lodge Grass, MT, Poplar, MT, Pryor, MT, Wolf Point, MT, and Fort Washakie WY.
Benefits of Working with IHS:
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- Relocation Incentives
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan, and much more
Posted February 3, 2021