Family Practice Position - Central California
Academics available/ Family Practice with or without OB
Uncapped production and Loan Repayment
- Develop a practice that is rewarding and positively impacts your career and future. You will be employed by a multi-specialty group that has several clinics throughout the area and has a 30 year history in the city.
- Group has 30 physicians and 20 mid-levels
- Outpatient position with option to incorporate academics, light inpatient responsibilities &/or obstetrics – you choose!
- Base salary plus production with huge, attainable earning potential ($400,000 - $700,000)
- Up to $105,000 in student loan repayment available
- $50,000 signing bonus + $15,000 in relocation assistance
- Employed position offering full benefits, retirement plan, PTO and CME time/allowance
- Upward mobility and leadership opportunities
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: JN -072019-19795