Grow your Medical Director career at an FQHC in Worthington, OH
The physician leadership team at an FQHC in Worthington, OH is seeking a Medical Director BC in FM, PEDS or IM to join their team.
- 100% outpatient: M-F 8a-4:30p with flexibility depending upon office or clinic (tbd).
- FQHC experience necessary.
- BC in FM, IM or PEDS with no malpractice record.
- Start immediately-adding FQHC to existing facility.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Relocation package up to $10,000.
- 401k with matching contribution and generous time off.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible spending account.
- Hybrid administrator/Practitioner-75% practicing/25% managing to start with an anticipated flip to 25%/75% as time goes by with other doctors added for volume.
- BC in FM, IM or PEDS.
- OH license in good standing or ability to obtain.
- Experience in FQHC setting.
- Solid knowledge of PCMH accreditation processes.
- Strong knowledge of the UDS report, HEDIS measures and meaningful use.
ABOUT FQHC: Launching a new initiative to support our community by opening a FQHC providing primary care services to all ages in the larger community in and around Worthington, OH.
Posted January 25, 2021