Primary Care Physician north of Clearwater/Tampa, FL
New Port Richey, FL
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life? Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that’s been long-respected in Florida communities. We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
· Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in the clinic.
· A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40 urgent care locations throughout Florida.
· A nationwide family: You’ll have the full strength of Optum behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
· Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or weekend office hours, no hospital call, and limited phone call. Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with 20/40 appointment model.
· Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
· MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
· Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
· Board certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
· Managed care experience a plus.
· Bilingual/Spanish a plus.
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Apply today at www.jobsatoptumcare.com, or contact Sandy NeSmith at email@example.com, 727-430-1337.
Interested in exploring opportunities at one of our other care delivery groups within or outside of Florida? Check them out at www.workatoptumcare.com.
Posted January 6, 2021