ED, FM, IM Physicians needed for Urgent Care in South Florida
Fort Lauderdale, FL
MD Now is the largest urgent care provider in Florida with over 50 clinics serving patients in Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Indian River Counties.
We are proud of our employees and are now looking for Family Practice, Urgent Care, Emergency/Occupational/Internal Medicine physicians that are Residency trained and/or Board Eligible and/or Certified Physicians.
The best candidate will possess:
- A high level of integrity, honesty, and sound judgment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A well-groomed, business-like appearance.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine
- Unrestricted DEA/Medical license
Our clinics are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year - every evening, weekend and holiday! We offer a fun, fast-paced environment where patient satisfaction is a priority. We work 12-hour shifts, 8am-8pm and rotate the weekends.We offer an excellent total compensation package with benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, and paid time off, and others.
Posted January 10, 2020