A clinic in Texas is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - July 1st, 2021
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM -5:30 PM (Open to someone that has partial availability, but the more coverage the better)
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: No Call
- Volume: They read for 4 local hospitals, 100-150 reads per day (they need someone comfortable with Volume!)
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults. Occasional peds, and some obgyn cases
- Procedures: 20-30% MRI/CT/Plain Films/Etc., still have COVID cases so some ICU Chest Xray
- Cases: General Radiology. The practice has two working IR so they need general. No nuclear. No Mammo
- Support Staff: support tech with them, working in the Radiology room with 1 other employed Radiologist
- EMR/Charting: Only need to sign off on reads. Talk 360 used.
- Boards: Board Certified
- Fast credentialing; No call required; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24136