Love Working with Children - Sonoma, CA - Integrated Healthcare Model
Pediatrician - Sonoma, CA
44 Miles North of San Francisco in Beautiful Wine Country
Integrated Healthcare Model (FQHC) – Employed
This mission-driven, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is making a difference in the lives of the underserved throughout the Sonoma Valley. With their continued growth of services, they are seeking a Pediatric Physician to join their experienced team of specialty providers. If you have a passion for providing patient and community-centered care to this target patient population, we want to talk to you - please contact us today!
- 32-36 clinic hours per week in this outpatient practice Monday - Saturday
- Expected census of 20 patients per day (reflected as 10 patients per session with 2 sessions/day)
- Established practice ready to step into; Spanish language is a plus, but not required
- Employed opportunity with paid healthcare premiums for you; paid time off with additional paid sick/holidays; CME allowance & time off; 403b retirement (with match); malpractice & tail insurance; sign-on bonus/relocation assistance provided and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Nestled in the Valley surrounded by rolling hills flanked by thousands of acres of vineyards, this region of the country is one of the most desirable to live in the US. However, you can live wherever you wish in the region and enjoy all the amazing features below!
- For outdoor enthusiasts, take advantage of 13,000 acres of state and regional parks where can enjoy hiking, camping, biking, running or just decompress and experience the serene beauty of wine country – even high above in a hot air balloon
- Sonoma offers world-class art, theatre, film, music and racing with the many annual events to choose from
- Enjoy 262 days of sunshine and average highs of 83 in July and 55 in December!
- San Francisco and neighboring cities are just 44 miles south of the Valley with major league sports, cultural events and amazing nightlife
- You also have multiple airports to travel domestically or to lands far away
Job ID: PD 10324663
Posted August 19, 2020