Enjoy Wine Country - 1 Hour from the Coast and Portland - Outpatient in Family Clinic
Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Employed and Outpatient
60 Miles South of Portland, Oregon (No State Sales Tax)
Turn-key Practice, Full Benefits Package
Looking for an extremely solid and thriving practice with workplace balance? Look no further! This family medicine clinic is a not-for-profit hospital. Work alongside a very collegial environment within this practice seeing a full spectrum of patients.
- To fully succeed, we are seeking an Advance Practice Provider with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- You are replacing a PA who has been promoted to a Director Role
- Census is 18-20 patients per day with MA assigned to you
- Full-time Monday-Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) with Shared Call telephone call
- Full benefits package with Med/Den/Vis – paid time off, CME paid and time off, 401k with match and more!
- Sign-on and relocation offered!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
You have the freedom to live where you wish! Within the area you’ll find natural wonders lovingly preserved, rich cultural diversity and plenty of family-friendly activities. You’ll find a fascinating mix of old and new, while the two-county area, is a place where you can walk behind a waterfall, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery or two, and savor the fragrance of spectacular gardens.
- All four seasons can be enjoyed with a temperate climate with average highs of 80 degrees and a lows of only 33.5 degrees
- Variety of amenities nearby - golfing, shopping, fishing, sporting events, skiing, theaters
- International airport close by
- Parochial and public schools - 19:1 student to teacher ratio
- Affordable housing and No state sales tax and low property taxes
Job ID: NP 2654766
Posted January 26, 2021