OB/GYN Opportunity to Join Stanford Health Care Team
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician with fellowship training in Minimally Invasive Surgery to join our established outpatient clinic in Pleasanton, CA.
- Fellowship training in Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) strongly preferred; must also have interest in general Ob/Gyn
- Physicians see an average of 20 patients per day in clinic
- Average delivery volume: 10-15 deliveries per month
- Full-scope Women’s Health services include prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, and specialized surgical care
- All OB/deliveries performed at Stanford Valley Care Hospital with 24-hour dedicated Anesthesiologist to L&D, 24-hour Neonatologist, and 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalist
- Call Schedule – 1:5
- Six (6) providers in the group: Five (5) general Ob/Gyn physicians and one (1) Nurse Practitioner
- Access to Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with a talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty Physicians
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Through our partnership with Stanford Health Care, our patients benefit from extraordinary care. Our doctors provide personalized attention and care in a convenient location, plus immediate access to Stanford specialists and technology. Over time, you can expect further enhancements to patient care in line with Stanford's continuing tradition of innovation and excellence. Together, we provide the highest level of care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Posted May 19, 2021