Neurohospitalist - Flexible Schedule
Near Lehigh Valley, PA
Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Neurohospitalist with great clinical and interpersonal skills to join a busy inpatient neurology practice site 1 hour north of Philadelphia!
Neurology at LVHN has experienced significant growth and development during the last several years, and has grown to 29 neurologists representing all major subspecialties of neurology, 16 advanced care providers, as well as our ACGME-accredited neurology residency, clinical neurophysiology fellowship program, and vascular neurology fellowship program within our longstanding comprehensive stroke center and neurocritical care unit. This new phase of growth of Neurology at LVHN is led by Dr. Steven L. Lewis, Editor-in-Chief of Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology.
Our new Neurohospitalist colleague can expect:
- Either Monday-Friday day shift or traditional 7-on / 7-off schedule
- Consultant service-based position
- Shared general neurology call
- An integrated medical staff
- A platform to develop and grow your clinical and academic career.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Contact Kelsey Miller, Physician Recruiter, at Kelsey.Miller@lvhn.org or 484-862-3205 for details.
Posted January 11, 2021