Ophthalmology Physician – Northern California
Turnkey Practice – Enjoy Flexibility and Autonomy
An Ophthalmology Physician is needed to join a community based, not-for-profit health system along the coast of California! The incoming physician will be working as one of two providers in a growing coastal community. Become part of an organization that is a pillar of the community that it has been serving for nearly a century.
- Choose the employment option for you: inherit a private practice or choose a hospital-employed model
- Enjoy schedule flexibility and autonomy by setting your own hours and schedule
- Be busy immediately as there is no competition in the area
- Competitive financial package including sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
Enjoy the beauty of Coastal California without the high price tag! This oceanfront community offers beautiful views and countless outdoor adventures!
- Affordable cost of living—home prices are one-third of the state average
- Enjoy the outdoors from beachfront parks and scenic walking trails to clear water snorkeling and whitewater rafting
- Explore the national forests in your backyard!
- Family-friendly neighborhoods surrounded by resorts, fine art, and casual dining
- Access to multiple regional airports and large commercial harbor
Job ID: OPH 153686