Pediatric Intensivist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Great work/life balance in beautiful Spokane, WA
Seeking BC/BE pediatric intensivist or BC/BE pediatric cardiac intensivist to join our team at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital in beautiful Spokane, Washington.
- 20-bed PICU with over 750 annual admissions
- Busy cardiac surgery program with over 150 pump cases annually
- Full pediatric sub-specialty support including ECLS, iNO, CRRT and an active sedation program
- Strong knowledge and interest in ECLS and cardiac critical care required
- Teaching opportunities available with residents and medical students as well as outreach/telemedicine
- Unique opportunity for mid-career physician interested in medical directorship though new grads are also encouraged to apply
Spokane is the second largest city in Washington state and has easy access to excellent skiing, mountain biking, hiking, fishing and much more. Great work/life balance, affordable housing, excellent schools and easy commutes make Spokane a fantastic place to raise a family. Come experience the best the Inland Northwest has to offer.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Posted November 16, 2021