MFM Specialist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Santa Barbara, CA
Excellent opportunity for a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist in Santa Barbara, California!
Seeking a third BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our well-established practice in Santa Barbara, CA.
- This consultative practice has two office locations and is based out of a 400-bed state-of-the-art Level-I Trauma Center with a Level-III NICU and helicopter transport service.
- The group provides prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography and intrauterine procedures.
- The care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants, genetic counselors and nurse practitioners.
- The call is shared equally and is mainly telephone coverage.
- Research opportunities exist with an affiliation with the University of California Santa Barbara.
Known as “The American Riviera”, Santa Barbara is quietly nestled between the ocean & the mountains and is located two hours north of Los Angeles. Santa Barbara represents the essence of California -- the art & culture of the big city & the heart & hospitality of a small, coastal town. There is world-class shopping, fine dining, historic sites, cultural venues, countless outdoor activities and top educational institutions, such as the University of California. Between the beautiful sandy beaches, sunny skies, magnificent mountain views and one of the best climates in the world, it’s no wonder Santa Barbara is truly a magnificent place to live.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted November 16, 2021