Physician, Pulmonary - 20K Sign on Bonus for External Candidates
Las Vegas, NV
OptumCare Lung and Allergy Care is now part of the Optum division under the greater UnitedHealth Group umbrella. Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.
OptumCare Lung and Allergy Care has an exciting practice opportunity for a board-certified or board-eligible Pulmonologist at one of our Las Vegas, Nevada clinics. This is an employed practice position.
- Provide care that is compassionate, appropriate, and effective for the treatment of pulmonary related health problems
- Compliance with all coding and documentation requirements
- Practice evidence based medicine
- See patients primarily in outpatient setting with some inpatient responsibilities. Inpatient responsibilities will include consultation and follow-up of clinic patients. Limited ICU exposure is anticipated
- Outpatient practice involves managing patients with the usual respiratory diseases and sleep disorders. PFT’s will be performed in the outpatient clinic under the supervision of Pulmonologist
- Providing night and weekend coverage will depend on the number of physicians in the Pulmonary Department
- Developing protocols for the management of Pulmonary Diseases
- Working alongside a board certified Allergist within the practice
Posted March 18, 2021