Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrician in St. Petersburg, Florida
Saint Petersburg, FL
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida is recruiting a Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrician to join our team as junior faculty (we will also consider an experienced DBP to serve as Medical Director of Pediatric Developmental Medicine). Highlights include:
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital is a 259-bed teaching hospital, ranked as a U.S. News & World Report Best Children’s Hospital in multiple pediatric specialties.
- This is an employed position with All Children’s Specialty Physicians, a growing group practice that includes more than 200 physicians.
- Join our DBP in managing patients with a broad range of developmental needs in an outpatient-only setting. In addition to providing clinical care, participation in research and community collaboration by all medical staff members in the division is strongly supported and encouraged.
- The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Institute for Brain Protection Sciences provides physicians with advanced opportunities for clinical research, quality improvement, educational research and other scholarly pursuits.
- Qualified candidates may be eligible for an academic appointment at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- The Tampa-St. Petersburg area offers abundant cultural and recreational activities and is centrally located to many of Florida’s amenities, only minutes from beautiful gulf beaches, 90 minutes from Orlando and four hours from Miami.
Posted January 23, 2020