Medical Director of Advisory Services | 8-5, M-F
We are looking for someone like you to join our team as Medical Director of Advisory Services!
The Medical Director of Advisory Services is a high-visibility leadership role that provides direct advisory support and utilization management activities for our hospital partners.
- Serve as a liaison between provider, case management, revenue cycle, and compliance
- Drive utilization management and clinic documentation improvement
- Provide ongoing clinician documentation education and process improvement recommendations
- Drive improved outcomes for the hospital and reduce unnecessary secondary reviews
- Lead utilization management initiatives
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Excellent benefits package with relocation, malpractice coverage, CME time off, paid vacation, 401(k) and more
- MD or DO license within the state of employment
- Board certification recognized by ABMS or ABQAURP
- Board certified in base specialty IM, EM, FM, etc. preferred
- Utilization-specific training from ABQAURP within 12 months of hire
- Education on application of medical necessity criteria within 3 months of hire
Posted April 30, 2021