Primary Care Opportunity with Indian Health Service | Exceptional Federal Benefits
Inpatient and outpatient
- Provide the full range of care by interviewing, examining, diagnosing and treating patients in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine+Pediatrics within an outpatient patient-centered medical home clinic.
- Provide emergency care as required to stabilize patient and arrange for transfer of care to an appropriate facility for the level of care needed.
- Conduct outpatient clinics.
- Work closely with allied health professionals to utilize and coordinate the services of other health care professionals in the management of a patient's medical, physiological and social issues.
- Document appropriate medical records for all patients to ensure the accumulation and organization of pertinent clinical data to provide comprehensive medical care.
- Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position - You may be expected to travel for this position between two sites: Omak and Nespelem
Posted October 9, 2020