Pediatric Dermatology Opportunity with Phoenix Children's Hospital | U.S. News & World Report Best Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital, Arizona’s only children’s hospital recognized by US News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals, ranking in all 10 specialties in 2018-19 and the fastest growing Children’s Hospital in the country is now recruiting for pediatric dermatologists to continue our exciting growth trajectory.
- Clinic duties include outpatient clinics at Phoenix Children’s Hospital main campus as well as satellite locations, inpatient consultations, shared call, and teaching to rotating pediatric and dermatology residents as well as medical students.
- PCH also has an American Board of Dermatology certified fellowship program in pediatric dermatology with 2 funded clinical fellowship positions per year.
- Opportunities for designated laser and surgical time are available, working alongside pediatric anesthesiologists.
- Clinical research is encouraged. Phoenix Children’s dermatology has a very busy service with four attending physicians, two nurse practitioners, and two designated dermatology nurses.
- We currently staff two satellite clinics in surrounding communities. Presently we see approximately 2500 outpatient consults/year, over 450 new patients and manage 150 inpatient consult visits/year.
- Our department spearheads monthly interdisciplinary clinics including Vascular Anomalies Clinic, Congenital and Genetic Skin Disease Clinic, Severe Atopic Dermatitis Clinic and Epidermolysis Bullosa Clinic.
- We now have more than one hundred pediatric residents. Ours is the largest pediatric dermatology group in the state of Arizona, serving patients throughout Arizona and neighboring states.
- Opportunity for academic affiliations with Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix, and Creighton University School of Medicine.
- Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the U.S. with over 300 days of sunshine.
Posted October 9, 2019