Northern California Pathology Opportunity
90 Minutes from the San Francisco Bay
Salary, Full Benefits, Generous Paid Time Off Package
Taken advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a thriving Pathology group that has been serving Northern and Central California for decades. Group is hiring for growth reasons and the incoming Pathology physician will enjoy a schedule that offers work/life balance, professional autonomy, team-oriented colleagues, and career growth potential. The position offers competitive salary, executive level benefits, and more:
- General Surgical Pathology Physician employment opportunity with established physician group. The incoming Pathology candidate must be Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology to be considered.
- Position has Monday- Friday Schedule and with most time spent in the organization’s Pathology laboratory. Incoming Pathologist will also assist with local hospital coverage.
- Negotiable starting salary with upside bonus potential, signing bonus, relocation assistance and full benefits that include: ,medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401k with 4% match and supplemental healthcare reimbursement plan
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid California medical license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Northern Central Valley really has it all! Close proximity to the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley, easy access to Yosemite National Park and Lake Tahoe, and a culturally rich city center with quiet, family-friendly neighborhoods, cost of living that is dramatically low in comparison to the rest of the state.
- The area is less than 90 minutes east of San Francisco and offers the best of all worlds- family-friendly neighborhoods, big-city amenities, and small-town charm.
- Residents enjoy numerous festivals, live theater, art shows, and music concerts locally with even more located just a quick drive away in the Bay Area.
- Shopping, fine dining options, wineries, and breweries are located throughout the region.
- Area is filled with highly rated public schools, private schools, charter schools, universities and community colleges
- Traveling in and out of the area is simple- multiple regional and international airports all throughout.
Job ID- JN -052021-24720