Oshkosh Wisconsin-Great work/life balance and cost of living
General Neurologists and Subspecialists for Desirable Wisconsin Location
Live, work and play in beautiful Oshkosh, Wisconsin! Join Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country at our busy and growing practice. This is a great opportunity to walk into a robust and satisfying practice supported by a nationally recognized and financially stable health care system.
We welcome your clinical and leadership interests, commitment to quality care and passion for helping people live well.
- Join 2 busy Neurologists and a multispecialty group with broad referral base
- Subspecialty interests welcome
- EEG/EMG services a plus
- Collegial and cohesive medical group with supportive leadership
- Tele-stroke program supports your practice
- Clinic and Hospital services on site
- Optional practice expansion to nearby clinics in Neenah, Fond Du Lac & Wautoma
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness and CME allowance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- H1 Visa support available
Oshkosh is located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County. You will find a warm Midwest hospitality, enjoy limitless outdoor recreational activities and have easy access to major cities.
Oshkosh is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live offering an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a safe environment.
Advocate Aurora has opportunities throughout Wisconsin and Illinois for General Neurologists and subspecialists with training in Stroke, Neuro Physiology, Neuro Muscular, Neuro Immunology, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, MS and Headaches.
For more information contact Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted June 17, 2021