Telehealth Reproductive Endocrinologist Opportunity at Maven Clinic | 3-5 Hours Per Week, Work from Anywhere
Join Maven's exclusive network of high-value healthcare providers as a board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist. Set your own hours while driving the next generation of care for women and families.
- Exclusive network: Community of exceptional health and wellness professionals across 30+ specialties
Flexibility: Meet with members virtually, where and when it’s convenient for you.
- Currently seeking 3-5 hours per week
Expand your practice: Supplement your regular practice through Maven’s proprietary, secure telehealth platform:
- Provide care via video and private messaging
- Participate in unique opportunities, e.g. moderating community forums, leading virtual member classes--and more
- In-person referrals to your practice
- Training & events: Complimentary opportunities for ongoing education
About Maven Clinic:
Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Maven’s unique care model enables employers and health plans to improve maternal health outcomes and lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, and parenting/pediatrics, and offers 24/7 access to Maven’s proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in women’s health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women and families, and raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Posted August 3, 2021