Academic Vascular Surgeon Opening with University Hospitals
University Hospitals is actively seeking high-caliber Vascular Surgeons as part of the UH Harrington Heart and Vascular Institute. With an increasing presence in Northeast Ohio for the University Hospitals system, practice opportunities are available in Cleveland and the surrounding areas.
- The successful applicant will be an integral member of the Vascular Center.
- The Center’s multidisciplinary team is composed of specialty trained academic and community physicians, surgeons, and nurses providing care in multiple locations across Northeast Ohio.
- The Center encompasses all aspects of evaluation and treatment of vascular diseases including advanced diagnostic imaging, medical therapies, endovascular treatment and surgery.
- The successful applicant will develop a robust clinical practice, and participate in teaching vascular surgery and cardiology trainees, if desired.
- The UH Harrington Heart and Vascular Institute provides access to many innovative clinical and research resources including stem cell therapy for peripheral arterial disease, advanced cardiovascular imaging and novel endovascular devices and techniques. This includes opportunity to interact with vascular biologists, translational research scientists and participate in novel clinical trials.
- Applicants will be eligible for academic appointments at Case Western Reserve University, one of the nation’s premier research universities.
- Faculty appointments at Case Western Reserve University will be at any level commensurate with experience and achievement.
- Qualified candidates will hold an MD or equivalent degree, and be board-certified or board-eligible in Vascular Surgery.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits package offered.
Posted June 7, 2021