Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital Employed – Indiana
Easy Access to Indianapolis and Cincinnati
Scenic Midwest Town - Affordable Housing - Excellent Educational Opportunities
Curative invites you to join a well-established Critical Access Hospital in Southeastern Indiana that is dedicated to exceptional patient care. Enjoy quality of life and team comradery. You will be working alongside highly trained physicians, nurse practitioners and support staff.
- Salary: $345,000
- Loan Repayment
- Paid Time Off 4 Weeks – 1 Week CME
- EMR – Medi-Tech
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- 15-20 Patients /Day
- 2-3 Inpatient Census – 4 LDR’s
- 225 Deliveries a year
- Paid Relocation with excellent benefits package
- Malpractice Insurance including Tail coverage.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Beautiful communities filled with people proud to live in Southeastern Indiana. This city is known for its friendliness and the opportunity for families to walk around the block feeling secure and happy. It also features quality education, a strong industrial base, retail shopping, special restaurants, outstanding medical facilities, a great library, and lifestyles appealing to young and old alike.
- Driving distance to Indianapolis and Cincinnati
- “The city is home to Honda, Hitachi (HiKoki), Delta Faucets, and Kroger Brands”
- Charming town with a local performing arts center, public and private schools, fine dining, shopping malls, country clubs, golf courses, state parks and outdoor recreation for all four seasons
Job ID: OBG 12774763