Improve Child/Adolescent Lives at Nationally Recognized Institution | Psychiatrist Opportunity
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Opportunity
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and direct medication management for students on the caseloads
- Conduct classroom observation and individual meetings with students
- Communicate with parents, the school team and senior psychiatrist.
- Attending team meetings may occur as needed and if they fall within the agreed upon schedule.
- This position will be split between 2 of our school programs, with 10 hours/week needed at each program.
- Both programs are located in Baltimore, MD. The Fairmount campus program is a K-8 program, and the High School program includes students in grades 9-12, ages 14-21.
- BE/BC in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
To apply or inquire:
- Visit our website www.kennedykrieger.org. (Job ID #6605)
- Contact Jocelyn Feller (McCarty), Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kennedy Krieger School Programs
Overview: Located in Baltimore, MD., Kennedy Krieger Institute is an internationally recognized institution dedicated to improving the lives of children and adolescents with pediatric developmental disabilities and disorders of the brain, spinal cord and musculoskeletal system, through patient care, special education, research, and professional training. The Kennedy Krieger Schools serve students with a variety of psychiatric disorders and disabilities, including autism spectrum disorders. The age range served is 5 through 21.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/ProtectedVet
Posted November 12, 2021