OB/GYN Opportunity in Northern Oklahoma
Our client in Northern Oklahoma is recruiting for an additional OB/GYN to join their team. They are actively recruiting for a physician that takes pride in their work, their patients, and the team they work with to provide exemplary patient care. The opportunity would be an employed position with a reputable regional hospital. High-income potential and an extremely supportive administration team that wants the best for their patients and providers.
- Competitive base salary ($350,000) + WRVU bonus
- ¼ weekend call, shared call during the week
- L&D practices skin-to-skin
- Da Vinci Robotics is available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Financials and Benefits:
- Loan repayment available (up to $60,000)
- Comprehensive benefits include 33 days PTO, CME Allowance $5000 – one week, medical, dental, and vision insurance; retirement 401k, professional dues, licensure fees, paid relocation, medical malpractice insurance and negotiable sign-on bonus
The community is listed as one of the best places to raise a family and is considered the “Bright Star of the Great Plains”. The city is a proud, thriving community with something for everyone. From education to agriculture, live sports to live music in town and outdoor adventures to indoor fun, you'll have it all!
Job ID: OBG 11174098 ( JN -052019-19498)