Nurse Practitioner Primary Care
Van Nuys, CA
Optum is looking for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant to join our beautiful office in Van Nuys, CA . The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted California State Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant License
- Previous experience in a primary care outpatient clinical setting
- Current California DEA certificate
- High level of Medical Spanish or fluent Spanish required
- 3+ years or more of previous experience in a primary care outpatient setting
- Spanish Speaking preferred
- Managers Care experience a plus
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Posted October 5, 2020