Float Nurse Practitioner | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to join our float team in the greater Los Angeles area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the North (San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, and parts of Los Angeles)
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- 18-20 Avg Daily Patient Census
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs
- No patient panel assigned
- No call responsibilities
- Travel stipend included
- May also cover urgent care
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Unrestricted CA Nurse Practitioner license
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- 2+ years of previous managed care
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages
- EMR Proficient
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
Posted May 15, 2022