Dentist/General Practice - Rochester Regional Health
As a Dentist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better, easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day
- Join a busy established Dental practice with two providers and three Dental Assistants
- Provide comprehensive general dentistry care to adults and children.
- High Volume, 100% outpatient practice
- Typical schedule: 16-18 patients per day
- Call coverage (telephone only)
- Epic EMR, Digital X-ray on site
- Opportunity to do high end procedures, implants, bridges, root canals
- Previous practice experience is preferred.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted March 25, 2021