Nurse Practitioner- Gulfport, MS
As a Landmark nurse practitioner or physician assistant (AKA—Rock Star), you’ll manage a small panel of patients with multiple, complex conditions, in partnership with a nurse care manager (RN). Landmark home visits typically last about 40 minutes (initial visits even longer), which allows you to talk to the patient, ask questions, complete medication management, provide disease education, and so on.As a clinical rock star, you will:
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, delivering proactive care to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat patients, consistent with standard of care
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours
- Efficient and thorough charting is key to this role
- Landmark’s excellent compensation and benefits package, including bonus program, market-leading paid time off, CME reimbursement, auto allowance, child care benefits, and more.
- A team-based clinical environment, working with clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
- High job satisfaction and a rewarding clinical model—In our outcomes-oriented model, we emphasize high-quality clinical outcomes, rather than the number of patients seen.
- Gaining geriatric expertise—Landmark invests in provider education, focusing on geriatrics and home-based medical care. You will be paired with a Landmark physician for mentoring and supervision.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) accredited program
- 2+ years of clinical NP or PA experience preferred
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Current unrestricted NP or PA state license, and current state driver’s license
- Passion for delivering care to patients with complex, chronic illnesses
- Willingness to conduct house calls
Posted July 20, 2021