Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - Pulmonary/Sleep
The Everett Clinic - Everett, WA
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time, licensed and experienced ARNP to join our Pulmonary-Sleep Medicine team. Our supportive and collegial team of 8 providers (6 MDs and 3 ARNPs) have been individually recognized over many years as top doctors both by Seattle Magazine and Seattle Met Magazine. We have one of the largest combined Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine departments in the metropolitan Seattle area, enabling us to care for a very diverse patient population with a very large geographic reach. The Everett Clinic is a large multispecialty clinic, we can also offer immediate access to most medical and surgical services within our own clinic.
We are interested in a full time (.75-1.0 FTE) ARNP with a keen interest in practicing pulmonary & adult/pediatric sleep medicine. We have a robust mentor program in our department to train a highly motivated candidate.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent palliative care with a supportive environment and fascinating patients. By joining The Everett Clinic, you will experience:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits; base salary, relocation and sign-on bonus
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent communication with fellow providers
- Epic EMR
- CME reimbursement and malpractice coverage in a financially stable, growing organization
- Above market compensation and benefits, including leadership pathways and paid license renewals
- Full time is a 4-day work week
For more information contact: Miria Svoboda at email@example.com
Posted January 5, 2022