Central Coast of California - Outpatient - Occupational Medicine - High Salary
Central Coast of California
Outpatient Occupational Medicine
High Starting Salary
Join a well-established practice that is recruiting an Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant to lead and oversee the growth of the program. This opportunity prides itself on offering cost-effective medical care with a focus on an early, healthy return to work.
- 100% outpatient with zero call responsibilities
- Diverse patient population - Spanish fluency preferred, but not required
- Competitive starting salary
- Employed position – negotiable starting salary/hourly rate with bonus potential, PTO, and full benefits including 401k, health, dental, vision
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance package available
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This community sits in a fertile valley surrounded by rolling hills filled with wineries and equestrian acreage. Within a short drive, you can have lunch enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean or spend the day boating on a pristine 17-mile lake with a year-round average temperature of 72 degrees!
- Freedom to live along the beautiful California coastline or on top of the rolling hills in wine country
- An excellent semi-arid climate with 261 sunny days a year and average July highs of 85 and average January lows of 35 – no snow!
- UC Santa Barbara and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo within a short drive
- One hour to a 17-mile long lake with 95 miles of shoreline surrounding clean and warm water – prime for fishing!
- Year-round camping, boating, fishing, hiking, swimming, picnicking, and water-skiing
- Short, driving distance to San Jose or San Luis Obispo
- Discover Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz, and over 300 wineries!
Job ID: PA 10574705
Posted September 28, 2020