Risk Assessment and Documentation Nurse Practitioner
Optum is looking for a Full-Time, Nurse Practitioner to join our Risk Assessment and Documentation Team in the South Bay Community. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Rounding Optum Outpatient Clinics and performing Senior Wellness Visits
- South Bay/Torrance regional footprint
- 10-12 PPD on average - will not have direct patient panel
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Full Time Position
- No nights or weekends required
- 2 years of experience or more in an outpatient setting as a Nurse Practitioner
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- CA Driver's license active in good standing
- Current association certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Fluency in Spanish highly desired
Posted April 7, 2021