Pediatric Hepatologist to Join Growing Team at Phoenix Children's Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
Phoenix Children’s Hospital Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition is seeking a Pediatric Hepatologist to join our growing team.
- BC/BE in pediatric gastroenterology & pediatric transplant hepatology.
- If applicable, this candidate could be considered for Medical Director of Pediatric Hepatology and Liver Transplantation and be responsible for the continued growth and development of both the Hepatology and Liver Transplant Programs.
- Current liver transplant experience
- Minimum of 5 years in practice as a pediatric Gastroenterologist/Hepatologist
About the Program:
The Pediatric Liver Transplantation Program was launched at Phoenix Children’s in 2012 and is part of the Transplant Center, which has programs in heart, kidney and bone marrow transplantation. The program is currently performing on average 8-10 transplants per year with outcomes meeting or exceeding expected projections. There are three Nurse Practitioners dedicated to the Transplant program, as well as dedicated nutritionists, social worker, and pharmacists.
About the Division:
The Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition at Phoenix Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric gastroenterology program in the state of Arizona. Our team includes 15 board certified gastroenterologists, two nurse practitioners, four nutritionists, and a board certified psychologist.
- Participate in all aspects of teaching in our pediatric residency program.
- We are the major pediatric teaching program for the University Of Arizona College Of Medicine-Phoenix, and the Mayo Clinic Medical School Phoenix Campus.
- Academic appointments are available from the University of Arizona, Mayo Clinic and Creighton University.
- Involvement in research related to eosinophilic disorders, feeding disorders, Aerodigestive disorders, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Posted October 9, 2019