Medical Director - Maternal Fetal Medicine
Near Houston, TX
Seeking a Medical Director - Maternal Fetal Medicine
in Webster, TX, a Houston suburb
30 minutes from the beaches of Galveston
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice:
- Join a team of 11 MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only or full-service if desired by applicant
- Call 1:6 weeks, ample vacation
- Genetic counselor on-site
- On-site nurse practitioner support
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houston's Top Docs award!
- Additional Office locations in Pasadena, The Woodlands, Willowbrook, Kingwood, Tanglewood, Katy and the Sugar Land area
- Teaching opportunities with Texas A&M and University of Houston Medical Schools available if desired
- Research opportunities available if desired
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
Proclaimed as the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis and home to the world-famous Texas Medical Center. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has much to offer, to include professional sports teams, a theater district and a museum district, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. The largest mall in Texas, The Galleria, is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city’s municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Less than an hour away are piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches that offer an abundance of activities. Boasting more than 100 different nationalities, Houston is one of the country’s most diverse cities.
Webster is considered part of the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown Metropolitan Area. Its proximity to the Space Center, as well as to Galveston’s beaches, makes Webster an exciting place to live and explore.
Posted June 22, 2022