Primary Care - Ambulatory Only
Watkins Health Services - The University of Kansas Lawrence Campus
About the Position
Enjoy the beautiful University of Kansas campus in Lawrence, Kansas and all the excitement of one of the top academic centers in the country. Located less than an hour from the Kansas City metropolitan area this position provides primary care to the student body.
- Culturally diverse and multifaceted patient population and student community
- Positive atmosphere of collegiality and collaboration
- Outpatient/ambulatory clinic only
- Excellent work/life balance
- Focus on patient education and preventative care
- Provides primary medical care for eligible students, faculty and staff on University of Kansas Lawrence Campus
- Electronic Medical Record
- Excellent full range of benefits
- BC/BE required
About The University of Kansas
Home of the Jayhawks, The University of Kansas is the state’s flagship university and one of just 65 invited members of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU). KU consistently earns high rankings for academics and recognition as a premier research university.
- 13 Academic Schools
- 350,000+ Alumni Worldwide
- 400+ Degree and certificate programs
About Lawrence, Kansas
Lawrence provides many of the amenities of a large metropolitan area, while still maintaining a strong sense of community. Offering a rich, fascinating history, Lawrence has a wide range of exciting cultural experiences and some of the most unique and enjoyable shopping opportunities in the Midwest.
- City population of over 98,000
- INC. magazine ranked Lawrence 28th on the list of “50 Best Small Metro Areas”
- Year-round entertainment with nearby Clinton Lake, award winning golf courses, museums, concert venues, countless restaurants, and much more!
Email to Apply
Posted September 30, 2020